Detalles del aviso
Fintech Company is looking for a WORLD CLASS SUPERSTAR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT to join our REMOTE team. The Virtual assistant will be responsible for supporting sales, administrative staff and oversee and manage other team members. This is a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to provide support to the entire team, in a fast-paced environment.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will be self-motivated, pro-active and passionate about working to a consistently high standard.
1. Manage calendars as a first point of contact including screening appointment request, reserving conference rooms and virtual meetings
2. Make decisions regarding prioritizing items needing executive input with authority to make certain decisions on executives’ behalf
3. Create high quality reports, presentations, and spreadsheets and be a super user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
4. Coordinate all travel arrangements including flight and hotel accommodation
5. Prepare and submit monthly expense reports, compiling credit card and other receipts
6. Create and maintain effective organized filing systems for quick access to critical information
7. Work with other Executive Assistants and Office Managers on a variety of daily business issues ensuring a consistent approach across offices
8. Participate in meetings to note meeting minutes and distribute when requested
9. Coordinate logistical details associated with the day-to-day operations of the business
10. Critical tasks may require online after hours and weekend monitoring with follow-up
11. Help recruit and train other team members according to the requirements provided by management
12. Help manage the team
13. Edit and proofread written pieces before submitting them for publication
14. Make recommendations to improve marketing strategy
15. Translates documents from English to Spanish and vice versa (Spanish is a plus)
16. Generates content for the company’s website and media pieces
17. Helps create email’s CONTENT to reach out to existing clients and prospects
18. Supports client relations department, reaching out to clients by phone, email, text or any other means as required.
19. Maintenance of CRM and Project Management tool for the entire team
20. Planning of tasks for herself and the rest of the team, on a weekly and monthly basis following the company’s goals and objectives
21. To work shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the team in order to meet the company’s goals
If you think that you are a viable candidate for this position. Please, click on the link below and complete the following form.